Monday, June 05, 2006

TV Update

Well, the Sky guy came on Saturday, so after only four attempts I now have the full range of bad TV to watch again. Although oddly, my Sky box still thinks I'm living in Yeovil, so it tunes to BBC 1 West, BBC 2 England, and whatever the local ITV station is down there. I need to try to figure out how to change that, for those three occasions when there's something different on STV than that ITV station, and I actually want to watch the STV programme (and when I say three occasions, I don't mean the three in the five months remaining on my contract, or in the next year...).

On another note, can someone explain to me why it is Scottish TV decided they had to 'rebrand' themselves as STV? As far as I'm aware, everyone just calls them "three" anyway. If they want to attract more viewers, perhaps they should show the occasional good programme.

No comments: