Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Drinking Blood (Oranges, that is)

As we all know, the full list of all 'real' colours is as follows: black, black, black, red, blue, green, yellow, purple, brown and white. Specifically, orange is merely yellow with ideas above its station. It wants to be red, but doesn't have the courage to go all the way.

Consequently, it's somewhat disturbing drinking orange juice that is, in fact, red. It's almost like drinking tomato juice but pleasant, and that's a bit odd. What's more, since this is the yellow that has achieved its goal of becoming red, doesn't this make the source the most dangerous and badass of oranges? If so, am I not taking my life in my hands, something best done after the morning shower rather than before?

Still, I've now achieved my goal of reaching one portion of fruit for the day.

This post doesn't really have any point. However, I haven't posted for a while, and am working on a rant about pants, so thought it would be wise to get the world ready before unleashing my explosive vitriol.

No comments: