Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Five things I'm not allowed...

1. Pets. It's a condition of my lease. This is probably a good thing - the last pet I had didn't come to a good end, although that was some time ago.

2. Tropical Tango. Something in the additives makes me go hyper.

3. A camera-phone. I work on a secure site, and such phones aren't allowed on-site. Naturally, I'm not going to have two phones, one for work and one for not-work, especially since I barely use the one I do have.

4. A flying car. Apparently, they don't exist.

5. Broadband internet. My troubles in this matter are well-documented here. The latest twist is that my line is free, and I could order a new service, but Sky are about to start offering a service that sounds far superior to any other offer out there. Given that these contracts are invariably for 12 months, I can't get service in the meantime - I either wait for Sky to get their act together, or forget their offering.

1 comment:

Captain Ric said...

You had a pet? When? What was it? And what happened to it?