Thursday, July 19, 2007

The nights are NOT "fair drawin' in"

It looks dark because the sky is overcast. Even if it was not, I refuse to accept that summer is over, when I'm still waiting on my Easter holiday.

In other news, my chocolate ice cream does indeed look nice. It is entirely possible that that was a factor in my decision to buy it. (Technically, it was frozen yoghurt, or shivered nog, or chilled bacteria, or some such thing. Oh, and it also turned out to be rather less impressive than it looked. It was low fat, and tasted like it.)

2 comments:

Captain Ric said...

Well that's your own silly fault then, isn't it? Low fat. I've warned you before.

Kezzie said...

It's chocolate of some sort though so be glad you have that! I am a dinner party host's delight. As long as someone else has made it, I like it! (unless it involves mushrooms of course which are the spawn of the devil!)