Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Under the weather

Yesterday, I could feel a sore throat coming on all day, gradually getting worse and worse. I knew what was coming. Last night, I barely slept at all, then overslept until 8:20 (I didn't set my alarm clock, deliberately).

So, today I have the sore throat, headache, blocked nose, sore shoulder (not sure that that's related) and other assorted symptoms of being NOT WELL. Yet, somehow, I decided it would be a good idea to come to work. Where all the magnetic fields could have their usual exciting effect of making everything just that bit worse. Genius! (Plus, since I got to work late, I have to finish late to compensate. Yippee!)

I don't really have any point to make or anything. Just felt like having a bit of a moan.

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

I know the worst way to be sympathetic is to say "Me too", but me too. I emphathise. Yep, kids are like vultures if they know you are unwell, my voice gave out completely in our literacy lesson! A child vomited in my maths lesson yesterday, I tried to mop it up, my classroom smelt of sick! I want to stay at home and hide under a duvet, but sadly is not to be! School, School fair, choir, etc..
Hope you feel better soon!