Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Return of the Blue Screen of Death

Hooray for Microsoft! In the last week, they have issued a 'critical update' for Windows that has finally restored a long-forgotten feature of the system.

Yes, for the first time since moving to Windows XP, I have finally started seeing the Blue Screen of Death. No more will I have to worry that I might get through the day without losing vital work due to a system crash! No more will I be at risk of my system being boringly reliable!

Hurrah and huzzah!

Now, if only I can hit "Publish" before it happens again...

#8: "The Orc King" by R.A. Salvatore

1 comment:

M said...

I had the Blue Screen of Death last week at work and I had never heard of it until our computer person told me. Hopefully it will never happen again and everything is backed up each day so I am not too worried. It is a new computer too!