Friday, March 20, 2009

Alternatively...

On the other hand, maybe I should just give up Sky when my current contract expires next year. By then, "24", "Lost", "Prison Break" and "Battlestar Galactica" will all have finished, and I wouldn't be surprised to see "Terminator" cancelled by then also. That only leaves "Clone Wars" amongst my must-watch shows. (Sadly, "Chuck" seems to have disappeared entirely, and I lost track of "The Unit" after the end of the second season.)

And the raft of new shows that seem to be about to start really don't grab me. There are a couple of things I might be enticed to give a go, but there's nothing that's really making waves. Back when "Heroes" and "Lost" started, there was huge buzz from the States, such that it was pretty clear that I had to at least give them a go. But now? Nothing.

No comments: