Monday, June 08, 2009

What I did on my not-holidays

Undeterred by not actually having a holiday in which to do things, I nonetheless set out to do many things.

Monday:
  • Dentist's appointment. Shockingly, he seems to have actually fixed my teeth, which is nice.
  • Some Prison Break. Didn't get it finished, though.
  • Band Practice.


Tuesday:
  • More Prison Break.
  • Evolution Carrot Salad

Wednesday:
  • Finished Prison Break. Got caught up on all other TV. Huzzah!
Thursday:
  • Vote.
  • Take car for its MOT.
  • Saw "Terminator: Salvation". I enjoyed it a great deal.
  • Had lunch. It was lasagne.
  • Band practice.
Friday:
  • Worked late.
  • Watched a couple of films from the Sky+ box. One was "Hitman", which was poor. The other made such a great impression that I can't even remember what it was!
  • Early to bed.
On Saturday, I cooked up a Chicken Tikka Masala, thus going some way towards restocking the fridge. Still, it is far from the gallery of wonders that I had envisaged creating over the week. I also failed to do any significant prep work towards the Warhammer campaign, to watch "Wall-e", to clear out the Sky+ box, or to clean the apartment.

Given that I also had a fairly productive week at work (especially Friday, hence the staying late), this actually proved to be a spectacular week.

No comments: