Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To the Imaginarium!

Just so you're aware, I have started a new blog!

But don't worry - Part Four will continue as before, so you can continue reading all about my adventures with the band, with sock conspiracies, and with experimental cookery right here.

As you know, I'm a rather big fan of RPGs, and all things related. As such, I have been occasionally posting here about the topic. However, I'm also keenly aware that virtually everyone who reads the blog (both of you) are not particularly interested in RPGs, and so if I were to just constantly post on the topic it would get really tedious (as tedious as my "Independence" posts got a couple of months ago).

Hence, new blog.

So, for anyone who is interested, you can read my pedantic witterings on the subject of RPGs over at Stephen's Imaginarium.

(Incidentally, I may well post the occasional RPG-related matter here, if I think it's of more general interest. And, indeed, I may well post the same thing in both places where appropriate. However, I'm not going to pollute this blog with 500 posts on RPGs to the exclusion of all else!)

No comments: