Monday, June 18, 2012

This Far, No Further!

I find myself extremely troubled.

I am absolutely convinced that one of the organisations of which I am a member, and some of the finest people that I know (including some I care for very deeply), are on the wrong side of a particular issue. What's more, I feel that I really should be speaking up publicly about the issue (as a matter of principle), but when I got the appropriate post written and ready to go... I just couldn't bear to post it.

There's a storm coming. And I really don't like the look of those clouds.

3 comments:

Kezzie said...

Oh dear, that sounds ominous!

chris said...

I say better to weather a bit of a storm than look back years later and think yourself deficient in courage.

But YMMV.

Also, not if it's gay marriage. Avoid.

chris said...

Or unless you are going to talk about D&D Next.

That's an even more emotive subject!