Monday, February 09, 2015

The Dawn Threshold

Today was the first time this year that I left for work during the day. For the past couple of weeks there have been hints that this was coming, but today that threshold was reached. It's funny how much of a difference such a seemingly-minor thing can make.

The next threshold is coming in a few more weeks yet, which is when I get home from work during the day. (Excluding Fridays, of course, when I leave early.)

This Week's Mug: This week'smug is a standard white mug with a wraparound design showing the Colliseum in Rome. I purchased this on my second visit to Rome, some four years ago. It's a nice mug, but it rather pales compared to the souvenir Lady Chocolat has from that trip...

#7: "William Shakespeare's Star Wars: The Empire Striketh Back", by Ian Doescher

No comments: