Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ow!

As I noted in my previous post, things have been difficult for the past few weeks. Fortunately, there seemed to be some light at the end of the tunnel - finally some movement on the house front, the long-awaited abating of the latest batch of IBS issues, and a much-needed weekend with the corresponding chance to rest a bit.

And then my teeth decided to act up. Naturally, they chose their moment for this - right at the start of a weekend, with a bank holiday to maximise the chances of the dentist still being closed on the Monday.

Yeah, it's not been a fun few days.

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Nooo, tooth stuff is awful! I had it starting on Christmas day 2015 and I couldn't get to an open dentist for 6 days! I wanted to die after about 3 only!!!
We have had an offer accepted on a house but they haven't found one yet and are shift workers so I suspect we also could be waiting a while!

Steph/ven said...

Thanks Kezzie. I'm very glad you've had an offer accepted - hopefully, you won't have to wait too long to get moved!