Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sore Neck

The right side of my neck has been stiff and sore for some time, probably due to improper posture. So, I duly got some exercises, worked on posture, and generally recovered, mostly.

This morning, I woke up with the left side of my neck in agony so intense I want to scream. To be fair, it doesn't hurt all the time - only when I look up, down, left, right or straight ahead.

What's worse, in order to relieve the pressure on one side of my neck, I have my head tilted slightly to one side, which is now causing all the muscles on the other side to cramp up!

Needless to say, I'm not in the best of moods.

1 comment:

Captain Ric said...

This is exactly what I had the other day, and I got no sympathy at all. In fact, the pain was so intense at times that I had to call out because of it. So I will be mightily annoyed if you get sympathy for it. Grrr. Apparently it's just a pulled muscle and it'll go away overnight (take pain killers, anti-inflammatories and rub deep heat on it).