Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am tired, hear me snore!

Funny thing: as I noted in last week's post about my experiment, I need to set my alarm clock not to wake me up in the morning, but rather to allow me to get to sleep at night, and to not wake up excessively early. I have since abandonned that experiment.

Except that last night I forgot to set my alarm clock (or, possibly, I turned it off in my sleep - I've done that at least once before). I then proceeded to sleep in by a whole 20 minutes this morning! Horrors!

Still, for the first time in I don't know how long, I actually got up feeling like something other than death warmed over, so that's got to be a good thing, no?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have you been poorly? That is not good. I hope the not feeling like like death warmed up thing is continuing...

Steph/ven said...

I've not been ill. I'm currently suffering a recurrence of my sore neck problem, but that will pass soon.

I've not posted for a while because I have too many topics to post about. It makes it very difficult to decide which ones to actually comment on!