Friday, May 25, 2007

Comment on a post you haven't read!

As Chris notes in his comment on the post directly below this one, there was a post that I deleted. This was because I decided one of the things said was something I really shouldn't go saying, even in jest. And, since I didn't have time to edit the post, I deleted the whole.

Anyway, the post noted that I had expected that wives suck the life out of their husbands, and then examined this question with reference to the statistical evidence. The results were certainly startling, and led to some astonishing conclusions.

So, now I open the floor to you, gentle readers. Comment on this missing post that you have not read!

3 comments:

Chris said...

But... I did read it!

Julietbec said...

Erm, I want to read it. Chris said it was really good...

Chris said...

It was.

But you can't as it has been deleted.

Also, don't tell him that; he might get a big head.