Thursday, May 22, 2008

Writer's Block

My current task at work is to write a document, the contents of which I won't even hint at here. Anyway, I'm finding it all rather difficult. Although I know what wants to go into the document in broad terms, actually transforming that into words, sentences and paragraphs on the page is proving something of a challenge.

Much the same is true of the blog recently. Although various days have passed, with all their accompanying delights and distractions, nothing has really leapt out at me as being particularly blog-worthy. And even when I have found something that seemed worth mentioning, the task of actually writing the post proved to be taxing.

All being well, I'm going to see "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" tomorrow. Perhaps that will provoke comment?

2 comments:

Captain Ric said...

Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doooooo
Doo doo
Doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo

Captain Ric said...

Or is that star wars again?