Friday, December 05, 2008

Tick (sort of)

I put in an offer for that apartment that I liked.

It was turned down.

After thinking the matter through, and then sleeping on it, and thinking about it some more, and sleeping on it again, followed by a bit of mulling it over, I put in a revised offer. This latter offer was accepted.

So, subject to getting a survey done (which should just be a formality), and arranging finance (which should hopefully also be a formality), that will be that. I'm provisionally scheduled to move at the end of February.

Thus is completed the last outstanding item from the to-do list I posted back in January. Huzzah! Of the secret to-do list (that I'm still not going to reveal), only two items remain, neither of which will be possible in the remaining time this year. But that's okay, because they weren't particularly important or time-bound anyway.

Of course, this now means I need a new quest.

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Search for the translucent frogs of Quup?

Captain Ric said...

Wasn't there something involving dragons before?