Monday, January 03, 2011

Aiming for a Clean Slate

I return to work on Wednesday, which is surprisingly too soon.(Normally, I feel quite ready to get back as early as the 2nd, but not this year.) Before I go back, though, I would really like to get to a position where I'm starting from a 'clean slate' with no annoying tasks lurking in the background, with everything nice and organised, and generally looking good.

So, the remaining tasks:

  • I have a bunch of Warhammer 40,000 Orks that need cleaned, assembled and undercoated. The undercoating will have to wait (as there's no dry space available for using spraypaints on), but the rest can be done.
  • The kitchen is due for a clean, as of first thing tomorrow.
  • I need to go to Tesco. I have a fridge bursting at the seams with alcohol, but not a single drop of milk in stock.
  • The recycling bins need emptied.
  • The movies that are still littering my Sky+ box need to be deleted. If I don't watch them tomorrow, then it's time to admit I'm just not going to watch them at all.
  • I need to post a list of goals for the year. Speaking of which...

And that's it. The rest of the appartment is clean (according to my schedule), all my clothes are washed, dried and ironed, the Christmas decoration is down, my credit card is paid off, I've thrown out all the food that is out-of-date, and I've even caught up on the various web-comics that I usually follow.

No comments: