Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sorry Lady Chocolat...

Dear Lady Chocolat,

I'm sorry, of course I will throw out all my D&D books - the space could be much more useful if it were filled with all your books. And yes, I will buy new duvet covers, and maybe some cushions as well...And yes you can have 70% of the wardrobe space. Plus, we'll go on a big shopping trip and get some new clothes for me. And of course we'll redecorate the bathroom. In the words of that great hero: "As you wish." Also, I admit that there is no such thing as a sock conspiracy and that you don't scare small children.

And when I come to writing the epic blog of our wedding, I shall endeavour to describe your lovely dress in more intricate detail than "it was white". Finally, none of the above shall be mentioned in my speech...