Thursday, June 07, 2012

Books to Read

On Tuesday, I printed out a copy of The List, and proceeded to check the books Lady Chocolat has brought with her against this copy. The motive for this should be obvious.

Surprisingly, it turns out that LC brought with her only thirteen books from The List, one of which is "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" (and another of which is actually "Hamlet" - both as part of the above and as a separate book!). Although, I haven't gone through the two Norton Anthologies, so it's possible that a few more entries from The List hide therein.

The other thing that's quite nice is that as a consequence of reading some of these books, I'll then have a couple of additional options opened up. Once I've made it through "Sense and Sensibility", for example, I can then read the parody "... and Sea Monsters" (and likewise for "Jane Slayer").

Anyway, the upshot of all of this is that I now have the next several months' reading sorted out.

#19: "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide", by Rodney Thompson, Sterling Hershey, John Jackson Miller, and Abel G. Peña

No comments: