Friday, January 22, 2016

New Template!

Yes, it's true. After 10 short years, I have decided that the time has come to switch to a new template. It's mostly the same as the old one, except for the bits that are different.

The main thing that has prompted this mad rush to modernity is that the archive of posts had become unmanageable - with 10 years of posts, the list of months was running to close to 120 entries, which was just crazy. Hopefully, this new format should be easier to navigate. Plus, I should be better able to track my productivity, since each month will now tell me how many times I've posted. Which is good.

In other news, a couple of weeks ago I was phoned to make a fairly important appointment for tomorrow, which necessitated moving some other stuff out of the way. Specifically, the thing I had been planning for tomorrow got moved to next week. I've just phoned back to confirm the details, only to learn that they screwed up and actually made the appointment for next week. Gah!

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

Ooooh, new template!!!!!!!!!!!